A scheduled conversation between you and our team to discuss your current need.
The purpose for this is to understand:
- Your personnel needs
- Position’s requirements and skillset
- Your company culture
- What makes your opportunity attractive to top talent
ESTABLISHING A PARTNERSHIP
After the evaluation meeting our firm will propose how we can best fill your critical personnel need.
- Provide an honest assessment of the position parameters
- Discuss the necessary resources to complete the search
- Reach agreement on best way to work together to effectively & efficiently complete the search
Our team will develop a tailored plan for aggressively filling your position.
- We will identify top talent from competitors and similar companies
- Establish the best platforms to directly engage the right individuals
- Leverage our industry contacts
- Communicate the plan to you
Our Account Executives will directly contact top talent through multiple resources. We do not rely solely on job posting services to provide us with talent.
- Our team will personally speak with potential candidates and sell your opportunity and company
- We will actively recruit passive candidates who are unreachable through job boards
- We will provide weekly updates on the search
Each candidate will be extensively interviewed by our firm to determine their qualification.
- We take a personal approach to evaluate each candidate
- We learn each candidate’s work history, product knowledge, industry knowledge, reasons for making a job change, education, relocation needs, and career goals
Our team will take the initial pool of candidates and present only the most qualified.
- We will set up an evaluation call within 48 hours of sending the resumes
- During the call we will share our assessment of each candidate
- Initial interviews will be scheduled according to this assessment
We will arrange each interview, according to availability and preferred medium.
- We will schedule a debrief phone call to receive your feedback within 24 hours of each interview
- During the debrief we will share the candidate’s interest and feedback
- This process occurs after each interview
Once you have decided to make an offer, we will facilitate the offer process in order to expedite the candidate’s acceptance.
- We will qualify candidates on counteroffer, relocation, compensation and receive a verbal commitment prior to us presenting the written offer
We ensure the written offer is accepted in a timely manner.
- We will support the candidate through resignation and onboarding until start date
- After a hire we will follow-up in 30, 60, and 90 days to ensure the candidate is meeting your expectations