Senior Quality Engineer (Ohio)
• Develops, maintains, and audits the quality Management System
• Participate in ISO certification process and other third party compliance objectives
• Leads team in developing and maintaining the QMS including supplier quality.
• Develops and initiates standards and methods for inspection, testing, and evaluation
• Devises procedures and designs and develops forms and instructions for recording, evaluation and reporting quality, and reliability data.
• Drive quality behavior for the facility
• Partner with Engineering, HR, Finance, Supply Chain, and Project Management
• Manufacturing Quality Management
• ISO/AS/TS experience in leading an organization to certification preferred
• develop and use appropriate metrics to monitor processes and make appropriate recommendations for problem resolution
• Proven ability to Implement Change Management and Quality Process Improvement
• Develop, recommend, and implement Quality policies and programs
• Manufacturing/ Assembly Machined parts
• Strong and Direct communication
• Industrial Equipment Manufacturing environment experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
About The Company
This company is a leading Global Manufacturer of Pumps. Their pump lines have been industry leaders since the 1940s. They are a market leader in the rotating equipment industry across multiple markets such as Oil and Gas, Industrial, Food & Beverage, Pulp and Paper, Power, and Chemical.