Product Manager Wisconsin / Maine
• Develop and implement strategic product and marketing plans.
• Identify new markets, growth opportunities, and product development plans.
• Evaluates and monitors competitor product lines.
• Product marketing and new product launch.
• Develops promotional programs, sales training, and literature.
• Develop product reports and metrics that measure profitability and performance of assigned product lines.
• Present and communicate product line performance to management.
• 2+ years of experience in product management
• Understanding of multiple sales channels
• Competitor, Customer, and Market analysis
• Presentation and public speaking
• Must have 4-year degree
About The Company
This company is a leading Equipment Manufacturer that has been in industry since the 1940s. They manufacture pumps, motors, and electrical equipment for multiple industries. This company is a global leader and continues to grow.