Plant Manager – Industrial Equipment- Mobile, AL
• Oversight of all operations associated with production facility, which designs, manufactures, and services process equipment
• Success will be measured by Quality, On time delivery, Lead times, Labor efficiency, Cost, Safety audit and incident rate, Productivity improvements
• Lead a safety-based culture through work practices, procedures and adherence to OSHA regulations
• Develop, establish and implement long range and short-term plans, operation policies, etc. for the location.
• Provide direct leadership of the continuous improvement vision, objectives and developing corrective actions
• Supervise and coordinate the various programs essential to manufacturing, for training, safety, housekeeping, work simplifications, cost reduction, wage and salary administration, plant protection and security, etc.
• Plan and determine direct and indirect manpower requirements based on forecasts.
• Delegate projects to Managerial and Staff Personnel for research, development and evaluation of adaptability, economic feasibility and extent of procedural change
• Bachelor’s degree preferred or manufacturing leadership experience
• 5-8 years related experience including:
• Managing large production facility of 100+ employees
• Experience with highly engineered products
• Automation of processes
• Familiar with Lean and Six Sigma techniques
About The Company
This company is a leading Global Manufacturer of highly engineered equipment for the Industrial Gases, Life Sciences, and Energy markets that has been in industry since 1990. They are on the cutting edge in the clean energy industry. They are a market leader in their industry and pride themselves on innovation.