Market Development Manager – Remote USA
• Develop and implement strategic product and marketing plans.
• Collects and analyzes market, customer and competitive intelligence data
• Develop understanding of market and technology trends
• Maintain thorough competitive analysis for the global market through end user visits, focus groups and market research
• Identify promotion approaches / audiences, new products, new technologies, strategic partnerships, new business models
• Integrate all findings to create cohesive business cases for senior leadership review
• Supports commercial leadership to develop strategies for key markets and ensures marketing plans align with these strategies
• Collaborate with Commercial Leadership Team to manage and maintain a pipeline of market/segment/product opportunities
• Establish relationships within targeted organizations enabling business development conversations and meetings
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Industrial Technology, or Engineering, or related field
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in marketing and/or product management with strong marketing focus required.
• Strong commercial aptitude
• Clear and concise communication skills with all levels of the organization
• Ability to lead and interact with cross functional teams and end customers via multiple channels
• Strong written, verbal, and presentation skills
About The Company
This company is a $2.5B leading Equipment Manufacturer that has been in industry for over 30 years. They manufacture pumps, compressors, and controls for multiple industries. This company is a global leader and continues to grow.