Manager of Product Management (Pumps) Ohio
• Lead Team of Product Managers
• Voice of the Customer program development
• Stage Gate Process development
• Provide Design and Best practices for multiple Pump lines.
• Train personnel on pumping systems.
• Develop and implement strategic product and marketing plans.
• Identify new markets, growth opportunities, and product development plans.
• Evaluates and monitors competitor product lines.
• Product marketing and new product launch.
• Develops promotional programs, sales training, and literature.
• Develop product reports and metrics that measure profitability and performance of assigned product lines.
• Present and communicate product line performance to management.
• Experience with Product Management of Pumps
• Management of a team
• Training personnel
• Competitor, Customer, and Market analysis
• Presentation and public speaking
• Must have 4-year degree
About The Company
This company is a leading Global Pump Manufacturer that has been in industry for over 100 years. They are based in the USA and have a great reputation in industry. They are a market leader in the rotating equipment industry across multiple markets such as Oil and Gas, Industrial, Food & Beverage, Pulp and Paper, Power, and Chemical.