Human Resources Director – Industrial Equipment – Pennsylvania
• Full Cycle Human Resources Management
• Employee Career path engagement
• Develop and engage managers and supervisors
• Mentor Employees and Managers to drive value within the organization
• People Strategy continuous improvement
• Provide assistance and problem-resolution services to employees and managers guided by company’s policies, labor-law legislation, and state and federal requirements
• Investigate questions and/or complaints; resolving employee relations issues and using each complaint/issue as opportunity to understand the true root cause and develop a plan to resolve it.
• HRIS system maintenance and day to day employee administration.
• 10 years related experience
• Must possess excellent verbal and written communication.
• Demonstrated ability to collaborate and build strong, trusting relationships across the organization and divisions
About The Company
This company is a leading Global Manufacturer of highly engineered equipment that has been in industry since 1980. They are privately held and expanding. They are a market leader in their industry and pride themselves on company culture.