Director of Quality (Industrial Equipment)
• Implementation and management of the Quality Program.
• Successful completion of audits from regulators, certifying organizations, and customers.
• Participates in vendor audits as required.
• Qualification of Quality Control inspectors.
• Qualification of Quality Assurance personnel.
• Prepares the company for renewal of ASME certificates on a triennial basis.
• Functions as the Authorized Nuclear Inspector interface with the company.
• Reviews the applicable ASME B&PV Code Sections, revises the QA Manual and implements changes as necessary.
• Reports on a regular basis to the company President on the status and adequacy of the QA program.
• Highly ethical, with a BS in Engineering or equivalent job experience (15 plus years in technical position)
• 10 years of work experience in a Quality Assurance role.
• Quality Engineer, Auditor, or Manager of Quality preferred.
• Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and the Internet.
• Strong leadership, interpersonal, analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Collaborative, detail oriented, organized and highly motivated.
About The Company
This company Manufactures, Designs, and Services industrial equipment to the Nuclear and Power industry. They are part of a global organization that has been in business for over 200 years. They are a privately held organization that is focused on growth.