Chief Engineer / Product Engineering Manager (Pumps) New York
• Develop new pump designs to grow new business and conduct technical risk assessments to ensure quality outcomes
• Lead a team of Product Engineers and Designers
• Drive the development and implementation of best practices
• Prepare and deliver of Sales/customer training programs and internal engineering/production training programs
• Oversee all LOD, VA/VE, and NPD Projects for assigned pump products to verify design quality using Stage Gate process
• Drive best practices in design for manufacture & design to reduce costs of all assigned pump products
• 10+ years of experience in product design
• Preferred Pump Product Experience
• Pump hydraulic design.
• Rotating equipment mechanical design.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Strong design judgment.
• Experience in pump test, field service, and start-up.
• Strong leadership capabilities
• Must have 4-year degree
About The Company
This company is a leading 100-year-old Pump Manufacturer. They manufacture pumps for multiple industries and continue to be an industry standard.